We Back Our Furnace Installation in Medina With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and service heaters, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in Medina.
What makes our expert labor different from others? We’ve fine-tuned our method as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also are part of ongoing industry and equipment education to discover the most outstanding methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality services that we give you time to think about it—365 days, in reality.
Reach us at 330-305-2799 to set your furnace installation today.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know just when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces run for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and may even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 330-305-2799 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your floors from any mud we might track in. We put down drop cloths at the installation space to prevent messes.
- Expert services—Our technicians have achieved some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to make sure your furnace is operating properly before we leave.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need another reason to purchase a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on suitable furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 330-305-2799 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.