A popping disturbance is characteristic of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Excessive noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call an Expert company in Medina, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to check your home's ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.