We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Professional AC Installation in Medina
When you need AC installation in Medina, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone install your new system.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Apart from the fact that we have the training and endorsements to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 330-305-2799 to set your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good method to spend less on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to choose the recommended model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling location in Medina? Here are a couple of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your home, you assume they’ll put in your new unit for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll have your home and garden in look-alike state as when they got there.
Above that, you can relax knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to walk inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to guard your carpet from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from refuse during our services.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through exhaustive training to receive the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to detail—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to double-check each individual little item is taken care of. We’ll also make sure your unit is running properly and matches local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how installation is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.