Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.