No matter what the climate outside in Medina, the temperature in your house determines how comfortable it will feel. Set it just right and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for a deeper look at how you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is almost here in Medina. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Tell my attendees to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Start my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system on the market in Medina.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to take a look.
- Block it out and pray it goes away.
Get ready to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your system perform more effectively. Read on to see how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are crucial tasks to help out your system for a different season, a professional tune-up is necessary to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your pro technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency professional will be on the lookout for more urgent complications for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to customers at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you detect a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without professional help it could make for a costly repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!