The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which opens them to a wide range of possible issues.
These problems are frequently small enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these malfunctions evolve, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are problems and costs you could prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But passing on annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a small amount on a tune-up now could help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Identifies Little Issues in Advance
Preventing major problems in the first place is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate central internal systems. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are addressed as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance could reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans designed to fit your unique needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most varied protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often answer a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 330-305-2799 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.