Scheduling regular AC maintenance is helpful.
Checkups keep your air conditioning equipment in Medina operating at its top performance while keeping energy needs small. It also might even help lengthen its life expectancy.
While there are a couple tasks you can complete alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC examinations and service.
Here are a few steps you can do by yourself as you prep for summer.
Get Your AC Service Scheduled
Spring is a time of rejuvenation, and to many that entails a hefty amount of indoors, garage and yard sprucing. With the warmer weather right around the corner, it’s also a fantastic idea to put AC service on that listing.
Spring is the perfect time of year to get your air conditioning equipment freshened and inspected. Hesitating to turn it on until the first sweltering day of the season can be risky. If you need service or installation, you could be waiting awhile for an appointment. And that might turn extremely unbearable.
And for allergy sufferers, being well prepared with a fresh cooling system will help ensure the finest indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Additionally, air conditioning maintenance could be required for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Finish Service on My Own?
There are steps that you can take to help keep your AC equipment in the best condition:
- Change your air filter suggests each month or two. This is especially necessary if you deal with allergies or have a cat in your home.
- Lawn maintenance around the outside condenser. Ensure the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes close to your AC equipment. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of free room. You should also clear any leaves or branches that have dropped into your system, since this could limit airflow.
Let the Experts Handle the Rest
What’s left to accomplish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 330-305-2799, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already finished. Then our pros start the nuts and bolts. We’ll inspect your unit and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to deliver safe cooling.
- Greasing to keep moving parts working smoothly and potentially avoid malfunctions.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to remove leak-causing mold and blockages.
- Aligning coil fins to stay clear of decreased airflow.
- Freshening the outdoor coil to remove any buildup from soil and weeds.
- Checking controls to ensure your equipment is turning on, running and shutting off like it should.
- Checking the operating temperature parameters to make sure your equipment has the right refrigeration charge.
If we discover troubles that require further service, we are set to give you the most cost-effective option. Finding likely issues early could solve more expensive issues down the road. This also gives you time to plan if your unit is aging.
When you are seeking a new cooling system to help make your new system more affordable. Regardless of what your cooling needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Ready to request your tune-up? Give us a call at 330-305-2799 or schedule an appointment online right away.