With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We put together the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The stabbing pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.